Well-being and Safety...
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF ARE OUR TOP PRIORITIES.
On behalf of the entire Byblos Saint-Tropez team, we would like to thank you for your trust and are delighted to welcome you to one of the Floirat Group’s establishments.
Beyond the respect of the classic standards of hygiene and security imposed by the profession, we have set up in each of our hotels a whole protocol dedicated to the exceptional sanitary situation we are going through following the strict recommendations of the French government.
Our outdoor pool will be open from 9am to 6:30pm. Please contact reception for availability.
Spa treatments and access to the fitness rooms are by appointment only.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of measures implemented at the Byblos:
– The Byblos has a referent who is specifically responsible for the proper implementation of sanitary measures and their respect,
– All the staff is trained in barrier measures and new operating methods to ensure your safety,
– In all our establishments, we offer the possibility of remote check-in before your arrival,
– We offer the possibility in all our establishments to check-in remotely before your arrival, and we put in place a glass window at the reception desk to provide you with an additional precaution,
– Putting in place signage that reminds us of the “barrier gestures”,
– Putting in place “markers” in the areas that require it to respect social distancing,
– The wearing of masks is mandatory for personnel in contact with customers, as well as equipment adapted to the situation,
– The systematic cleaning of all “our living spaces and contact points” (elevators, handles, switches, telephones…) is planned several times a day. We follow a strict protocol according to the surfaces treated. The passages will be posted for your complete information,
– Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in all public areas,
– Disinfection of the rooms every day according to a strict protocol and with certified material and products,
Finally, we remind you that the respect of barrier measures and sanitary measures recommended by the French government are the responsibility of all.
Our commitments will be all the stronger if you know how to support them and show understanding.
The Management of the Byblos.