Byblos Exclusive Series
When leading deluxe houses team up with the Byblos of Saint-Tropez…
EDITION 2012 :
– Louis Roederer created 40 exceptional bottles of Cristal Jéroboam,
served exclusively at the Byblos Saint-Tropez during the 2012 season.
– Maison Montblanc produced for the Byblos a writing instrument in a limited Edition
with only 5 pens in the world, successfully combining the perfect alliance
of sobriety with delicate fantasy.
– Pinel & Pinel created The Gentleman’s Suitcase, edited in only 5 specimens.
An obvious encounter, the tradition of French luxury and ultra contemporary chic.
– Jaeger-LeCoultre re-edited the Master Compressor Extreme Tourbillon,
in a limited series of 48 watches in the world.
EDITION 2007 :
– Van Cleef & Arpels created 40 superb jewelry sets in a limited series.
– Perrier-Jouet Champagnes produced 40 bottles of an amazing Salmanazar from the Belle Epoque 1999 vintage.
– La Maison Elie Bleu created 10 unique and exceptional cigar boxes.
INTRODUCING THE FIRST REMOTE CONTROL FOR YACHTS.
From your room at Byblos, by the pool or directly from your
living-room, you can now book a yacht and experience a wonderful day or more on the open sea.
Book your yacht by e-mail : email@example.com
or by phone : +33 (0)4 94 56 68 00.
Villa La Capilla
LUXURY AND REFINEMENT
Discover this intimate setting with all the amenities and services of the Byblos Palace.
The Byblos offers a luxurious villa located just a few kilometers from the hotel,
close to Tahiti beach. You will benefit from the wide range of services offered by
the Palace : Conciergerie 24h/24 – Housekeeping – in-house cook etc…
La Capilla features a 70 m² living room, a separate dining room, a kitchen and three deluxe
rooms of 30 m², each one with a view on the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and a private bathroom.
La Villa also offers an independent studio as well as an outdoor heated pool of 30 m².
Information and reservation / Mrs Pascale Fontaine : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)4 94 56 68 27.