Byblos Exclusive Series
When leading deluxe houses team up with the Byblos of Saint-Tropez…
EDITION 2012 :
– Louis Roederer created 40 exceptional bottles of Cristal Jéroboam,
served exclusively at the Byblos Saint-Tropez during the 2012 season.
– Maison Montblanc produced for the Byblos a writing instrument in a limited Edition
with only 5 pens in the world, successfully combining the perfect alliance
of sobriety with delicate fantasy.
– Pinel & Pinel created The Gentleman’s Suitcase, edited in only 5 specimens.
An obvious encounter, the tradition of French luxury and ultra contemporary chic.
– Jaeger-LeCoultre re-edited the Master Compressor Extreme Tourbillon,
in a limited series of 48 watches in the world.
EDITION 2007 :
– Van Cleef & Arpels created 40 superb jewelry sets in a limited series.
– Perrier-Jouet Champagnes produced 40 bottles of an amazing Salmanazar from the Belle Epoque 1999 vintage.
– La Maison Elie Bleu created 10 unique and exceptional cigar boxes.